3 Days Makeup + 1 Day Hair Styling
Professional Diploma Certificate (Certified by The Guild of Beauty Therapists UK – Recognized Internationally)
Fees: £ 1195.00
The course is approved and accredited by the Guild of Beauty Therapists – the United Kingdom’s largest Professional Beauty Trading Body. Upon completion of the full 4-day course, you will receive the Asiana Diploma Certificate that is certified by The Guild of Beauty Therapists and therefore recognized internationally and also allows you to get liability insurance cover as a makeup artist in the UK as well as in other countries. Each day you will receive step by step guidance and demonstrations on how to create an individual look starting from the basics of a flawless base and colour correction to the intricacies of a traditional or modern bridal look. You will be required to demonstrate what you have learnt practically and at the end of the course, you will receive a guild accredited certificate. For a start in your career in Asian makeup and hair styling, you will need the right tools and training. Asiana Bridal & Training Academy’s 4-day intensive course provides you with a high level of training and business advice. Unlike other places, at Asiana Bridal & Training Academy’ you will receive your training personally from our lead makeup educator, Sukhi Sanghera. She will provide you with a training manual which will guide you for future reference along with the notes that you personally take during the course. You may bring along a digital camera for your benefit. Recording with a video camera are not allowed during the course.
Your first day will start with the importance of following Health and Safety rules. Understanding the importance and professional standards of artist hygiene.We will advice you what tools and products are going to be used during the course. At Asiana Bridal & Training Academy you will be introduced to Natural Beauty Make up for the day concentraing on various ways to apply perfect natural make up focusing on the skin to more Glamour Look. You will learn detailed application techniques of glamour styled make up by the Industries most reputable and internationally renowned bridal make up academy.
The media look will help you learn how to get that flawless base for your clients, selecting the correct foundation according to skin types and various mixing application techniques, coverage levels, textures and finishes for different foundation types. You will receive step by step guidance on corrective and camouflage techniques for imperfections such as spots dark circles or birth marks. Learn how to create fresh glowing dewy skin with a variety of products used in the industry. This will give you the knowledge needed to create the most exotic Middle Eastern looks which can be used for a reception, contemporary bride, and waleema event. A Make Up an artist understanding of lighting is crucial, this will help you learn and find the right balance of application for your make up
Our 3rd day is a more advanced bridal look where you learn the intricacies of a traditional Asian bridal look as well as other considerations. You will be given advice and tips on how to create different Pakistani and Indian bridal looks ranging from contemporary timeless to traditional looks. We will also show you in stages the many styles of Smokey eyes. In this section you will learn the application techniques use of different textures, adding colour and personal style when doing your make up.In addition, you will be shown the different ways to set a dupatta and bridal jewellery
MAIN BENEFITS FOR YOU AFTER THE 4-DAY COURSE
- After completing the 4-Day Course, you are going to be a fully accredited professional make-up artist. You are now ready for clients and if you like, you are also ready for a professional photo shoot with a model!
- After completing the 4-day course you will have the full knowledge to create any hair and makeup look that is required for an occasion.
- You will receive 8 weeks of aftercare. You will be able to call Sukhi directly and get advice and help to overcome road blocks. If you like, you can also accompany Sukhi as a shadow with real life clients.
- After attending this course, you will be able to get a professional license which will entitle you to obtain discounts ranging from 25% to 40% from makeup product companies such as MAC, Illemasqua, Nars, Krylon, Bobbi Brown, Stage Makeup and much more. You will also begin to enjoy discounts from several trade suppliers for other products such as hair extensions, accessories etc. Please note that you will have to comply with the terms and conditions of each provider.
- Business and marketing advisory will be provided to give you a great start for your own business. We will also provide you with the example of the terms and conditions document that you can consider to use with some minor amendments in your own business.
- We will also give you discounted pricing on any of our services needed by you in the future. These include advanced one-to-one training, help with bigger projects, as well as mentoring.