3 Days Makeup + 1 Day Hair Styling
Professional Diploma Certificate (Certified by The Guild of Beauty Therapists UK – Recognized Internationally)
Fees: £ 1295.00
The course is approved and accredited by the Guild of Beauty Therapists – the United Kingdom’s largest Professional Beauty Trading Body. Upon completion of the full 4-day course, you will receive the Asiana Diploma Certificate that is certified by The Guild of Beauty Therapists and therefore recognized internationally and also allows you to get liability insurance cover as a makeup artist in the UK as well as in other countries. Each day you will receive step by step guidance and demonstrations on how to create an individual look starting from the basics of a flawless base and colour correction to the intricacies of a traditional or modern bridal look. You will be required to demonstrate what you have learnt practically and at the end of the course, you will receive a guild accredited certificate. For a start in your career in Asian makeup and hair styling, you will need the right tools and training. Asiana Bridal & Training Academy’s 4-day intensive course provides you with a high level of training and business advice. Unlike other places, at Asiana Bridal & Training Academy’ you will receive your training personally from our lead makeup educator, Sukhi Sanghera. She will provide you with a training manual which will guide you for future reference along with the notes that you personally take during the course. You may bring along a digital camera for your benefit. Recording with a video camera are not allowed during the course.
Day 1: Day and Evening Glamorous LookWe will begin day 1 with giving our students an introduction to the health and safety procedures that must be followed. Gaining a deeper understanding of the professional standards as a makeup artist is vital for not only your reputation but also the practice code of the profession. We will also advise you on what the appropriate tools and products are for each step of the process for each look. At The Asiana Bridal & Training Academy you will be introduced to Natural Beauty Make up for the day concentrating on various ways to apply perfect natural make up, focusing on the skin to achieve glamorous and dewy looks. You will learn detailed application techniques by the Industries most reputable and internationally renowned bridal makeup academy.
Day 2: Media and all OccasionsThis look would be suitable for clients that work in the media industry but also for those participating in other photo and video graphed occasions. We will teach you how to obtain that flawless base for your clients, selecting the correct foundation according to skin types. We will also cover various mixing application techniques, coverage levels, textures and finishes for different foundation types. You will receive step by step guidance on corrective and camouflage techniques for imperfections such as spots, dark circles, birth marks and scars. You will learn how to create a fresh glowing and dewy base with a variety of products used in the industry. This will also potentially give you the knowledge needed to create the most exotic Middle Eastern looks which can be used for a reception, contemporary bride, and waleema event. A Makeup artist needs to understand the practicality of lighting, and the importance of getting it right for images and videos. We will help you learn and find the right balance of application for your make up for when your client is ready to be photographed.
Day 3: Traditional BridalDay 3 is a more advanced bridal look where you learn the intricacies of a traditional Asian bridal look as well as other considerations. You will be given advice and tips on how to create different Pakistani and Indian bridal looks ranging from contemporary timeless to traditional looks. We will also show you in step by step stages the various styles of working Smokey eyes. In this segment of the course, you will learn the application techniques of various products enabling use of different textures, adding colour and personal style when doing your make up. In addition to this, you will also be shown the different ways to set a dupatta and application of bridal jewellery.
Day 4: Bridal Hair stylingDay 4th will be the day you learn how to create basic hairstyles to more advanced bridal hairstyles. You will be given a step by step demonstration of each look and then will be expected to practice and demonstrate that look. These hairstyles will cover many occasions including party, Mehndi, waleema and Bridal hairstyles. We teach you all hairstyles section by section so that you can make any hairstyle according to your knowledge with ease. We will also teach you how to use hair extensions to give you that extra volume and product knowledge. You will be capable of making any hair styles after the day four.
MAIN BENEFITS FOR YOU AFTER THE 4-DAY COURSE
- After completing the 4-Day Course, you are going to be a fully accredited professional make-up artist. You are now ready for clients and if you like, you are also ready for a professional photo shoot with a model!
- After completing the 4-day course you will have the full knowledge to create any hair and makeup look that is required for an occasion.
- You will receive 8 weeks of aftercare. You will be able to call Sukhi directly and get advice and help to overcome road blocks. If you like, you can also accompany Sukhi as a shadow with real life clients.
- After attending this course, you will be able to get a professional license which will entitle you to obtain discounts ranging from 25% to 40% from makeup product companies such as MAC, Illemasqua, Nars, Krylon, Bobbi Brown, Stage Makeup and much more. You will also begin to enjoy discounts from several trade suppliers for other products such as hair extensions, accessories etc. Please note that you will have to comply with the terms and conditions of each provider.
- Business and marketing advisory will be provided to give you a great start for your own business. We will also provide you with the example of the terms and conditions document that you can consider to use with some minor amendments in your own business.
- We will also give you discounted pricing on any of our services needed by you in the future. These include advanced one-to-one training, help with bigger projects, as well as mentoring.