This website, its contents and the packages and products offered therein are subject to the terms and conditions as which are non-negotiable and all prospective makeup artists, students, clients must agree to these conditions before beginning their training package or accepting any of our services. ABTA reserves the rights to change, modify, or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. This provision does not affect your statutory rights.
Why choose Asiana Bridal & Training Academy Ltd
Most of our classes are taught on site. The minimum number in Hair and Makeup classes are three students, if we do not have the minimum figure of students, we right to cancel the class or forward the date. That means you get the maximum of benefits. It’s highly recommended to bring a friend as a model on makeup course, then you don’t squander your time modeling for each other which most of the colleges do.
- Models can be supplied for extra Fee.
- All or most of courses are accredited, approved and recognized by The Guild of Beauty Therapists.
- You can start work as soon as you get the certificate.
- You can apply insurance from The Guild of Beauty Therapists.
- You will be trained by qualified and insured instructor
- You will find the info on how to originate improving your own clientele.
- Any further assistance you need, We will be willing to help.
What is Expected from the Students?
Students are required to attend on the very first day of their course at the date and time given.
- If a student misses more than 1 class the certificate will not be issued, but another date can be offered if informed.
- 100% attendance is required in order to gain the certificate.
- Class will run at the published time and will not be delayed to wait for latecomers.
- The teacher is not responsible to furnish any extra teaching hours for students to catch up missed lessons due to whatever cause, unless discussed before.
- Students are expected to Dress appropriate, preferably black.
- Hair should be neatly tied back
- The work area (the academy) should be kept clean all the time during the course.
- The academy reserves the right to use previous students work for promotional functions.
- The academy does not bear any responsibility for any deprivation or damage of students belongings.
- Students should not:
- Cause damage to make-up facilities provided
- Show signs of disruption to fellow students.
- Creating a negative atmosphere will guarantee failure in communications
- Display rudeness or a discourteous manner towards fellow students or staff.
- Cause unacceptable noise or use of foul language
- Take out any tools or training equipment from the premises
- Leave work stations in an impossible state
Venue & Location
- We hold the right to exchange the location at any time and will notify you if any changes are produced.
Hair & Makeup Payment Policies
- All down payments and deposits and balances received are non refundable.
- Hair and makeup deposits and balances non-transferable with any other service.
- All cancellations are non-refundable
Bridal Packages Payment Policies
- All down payments and deposits and balances received are non refundable.
- All trial bridal makeup must be wiped off before you leave the studio and no pictures taken.
- A down payment is taken to confirm booking, only upon receipt of deposit the booking is confirmed.
- Bridal deposit non-transferable with any other service.
- All cancellations are non-refundable.
- All deposits paid to Asiana Bridal are non-refundable.
- All deposits are non-transferable to any other services.
- All required payments must be cleared before beginning of the training class. This includes all relevant deposits and the rest of the payment as and when requested. Failure to meet the required payments will result in the course being halted until the issue is resolved.
- In the case of a student failing to attend the course or complete the class for any reason (for example, illness, change of mind, pregnancy, relocation or any other reason) NO refund will be released. Other than the unlikely event that a course is cancelled by the academy, entitlement to a later date course can be made.
- Student is required to attend the class on the day of the month and time discussed.
- If for whatever cause you fail to attend part of the course you might bear to pay again to complete the class. Another day can be tendered if the academy is informed.
- Students hold the right to modify the dates within 3 months of initial payment.
- The certificate will NOT be issued if the payment is outstanding.
- Deposit is payable at the time of booking
- Deposits are none refundable and will be credited from the course fee.
- Balance should be paid in full before the course starts date
- Any fees paid for training course includes all deposits and balances are none refundable
- We reserve the right to change the subject contents, fee with any prior notice.
- If the course has started the payment is non-refundable. In the event of a personal medical emergency the course date can be changed.
- Full payment will be taken on the day of services provided as discussed via phone, in-person or electronically. Payments are non refundable and can be made 14 days in advance.
The following payment methods are acceptable:
- Credit Card
- Bank Transfer
The entire original contents of Asiana Bridal and its relevant images that are available in this web site are the exclusive copyrighted property of Asiana Bridal. Users may download pages or other materials for their own personal usage but no division of such content may be otherwise or immediately reproduced, downloaded, disseminated, or transferred, in any form or by any means except with the prior written agreement or approval of Asiana Bridal. Other than the use for extracting information, you may not modify, reproduce, or disseminate the design or layout of this Web site, or any content or other cloths on this Web site, without prior permission of Asiana Bridal only.
Asiana Bridal may provide links to third-party sites. Asiana Bridal has no control over third-party sites and does not accept any obligation or liability for these sites. Asiana Bridal does not certify or make any representations about these sites, or any data, materials, or products found thereon. If you access any of the third-party sites connected to this Web site, you do so at your own peril.
In no event shall Asiana Bridal be responsible for any damages in any way which arise out of or in connection with the employment or utility of this data. Any usage of this information is transmitted at your exclusive risk.
The policy sets out the different areas where user privacy is concerned and outlines the obligations & requirements of the users, the website and website owners. Furthermore the way this website processes, stores and protects user data and information will also be detailed within this policy.
This website and it’s owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. This website comply’s to all UK national laws and requirements for user privacy.
Cookies are small files saved to the users computers hard drive that track, save and store information about the users interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through it’s server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website.
Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and it’s external serving vendors.
Other cookies may be stored to your computers hard drive by external vendors when this website uses referral programs, sponsored links or adverts. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30 days, though some may take longer. No personal information is stored, saved or collected.
Contact & Communication
Users contacting this website and/or it’s owners do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk. Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use, as detailed in the Data Protection Act 1998. Every effort has been made to ensure a safe and secure form to email submission process but advise users using such form to email processes that they do so at their own risk.
This website and it’s owners use any information submitted to provide you with further information about the products/services they offer or to assist you in answering any questions or queries you may have submitted. This includes using your details to subscribe you to any email newsletter program the website operates but only if this was made clear to you and your express permission was granted when submitting any form to email process. Or whereby you the consumer have previously purchased from or enquired about purchasing from the company a product or service that the email newsletter relates to. This is by no means an entire list of your user rights in regard to receiving email marketing material. Your details are not passed on to any third parties.
This website operates an email newsletter program, used to inform subscribers about products and services supplied by this website. Users can subscribe through an online automated process should they wish to do so but do so at their own discretion. Some subscriptions may be manually processed through prior written agreement with the user.
Subscriptions are taken in compliance with UK Spam Laws detailed in the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003. All personal details relating to subscriptions are held securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. No personal details are passed on to third parties nor shared with companies/people outside of the company that operates this website. Under the Data Protection Act 1998 you may request a copy of personal information held about you by this website’s email newsletter program. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to the business address at the bottom of this policy.
Email marketing campaigns published by this website or it’s owners may contain tracking facilities within the actual email. Subscriber activity is tracked and stored in a database for future analysis and evaluation. Such tracked activity may include; the opening of emails, forwarding of emails, the clicking of links within the email content, times, dates and frequency of activity [this is by no far a comprehensive list].
This information is used to refine future email campaigns and supply the user with more relevant content based around their activity.
In compliance with UK Spam Laws and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 subscribers are given the opportunity to un-subscribe at any time through an automated system. This process is detailed at the footer of each email campaign. If an automated un-subscription system is unavailable clear instructions on how to un-subscribe will by detailed instead.
Although this website only looks to include quality, safe and relevant external links users should always adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout this website.
The owners of this website cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite their best efforts. Users should therefore note they click on external links at their own risk and this website and it’s owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
Social Media Platforms
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and it’s owners participate on are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate/engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. This website nor it’s owners will ever ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels such as by telephone or email.
This website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
Shortened Links in Social Media
This website and it’s owners through their social media platform accounts may share web links to relevant web pages. By default some social media platforms shorten lengthy url’s web site addresses (this is an example: http://bit.ly/zxLUWo).
Users are advised to take caution and good judgement before clicking any shortened url’s published on social media platforms by this website and it’s owners. Despite the best efforts to ensure only genuine url’s are published many social media platforms are prone to spam and hacking and therefore this website and it’s owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any shortened links.